About the HEAT Show
When and where is the HEAT Show?
The 2021 HEAT Show will be held Monday, September 13 to Wednesday, September 15 at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Ledyard, CT.
- Management Sessions: September 13-14
- Welcome Reception: September 13
- Trade Show: September 14-15
- Technical Training: September 14-15
- Legends Awards Dinner: September 14
- Annual Industry Summit: September 15
Whose show is this?
The HEAT Show is brought to you by NEFI in cooperation with our national, state and local association partners. Members of all these groups are strongly encouraged to participate, but you don’t have to belong to any particular association to attend.
The show is open to all professionals working in heating fuel, biofuel, energy, agriculture, HVAC-R, electricity, plumbing and related fields, as well as all students considering a career in the trades. By supporting the HEAT Show, you are helping support the associations that are fighting for your future.
In addition to being centrally located between New York and Northern New England, Connecticut is in many ways ground-zero in our industry’s fight for the future. The Foxwoods Resort Casino houses a convention floor with ample space for delivery trucks, cutting-edge heating equipment, and trade show attendees. There is also plenty of room for the event’s management education and technical training sessions.
Plus, Foxwoods offers discounted room blocks and a range of fun nighttime activities, including numerous gaming, dining and live entertainment options.
Who should exhibit at the HEAT Show?
In general, any company supporting the heating oil, propane, biofuel and HVAC industries is invited to exhibit. Exhibiting companies may include, but are not limited to:
- Heating oil, propane and biofuel wholesalers
- Biofuel producers and blenders
- Heating and air conditioning equipment manufacturers
- CRM vendors and other software providers
- Truck and truck equipment manufacturers
- Fleet management companies
- Storage tank manufacturers
- Tank monitoring companies
- HVAC product reps and supply warehouses
- Energy industry consultants
- Bulk plant construction/engineering companies
- National, state and local energy industry associations
- Agricultural companies and associations
- Oil hedgers and other commodities traders
- RFS and LCFS compliance and trading consultants
- Marketing agencies, accounting firms and other consultancies
- Publishers and other media covering the energy industry
How much does it cost to exhibit at the HEAT Show?
There are 4 types of “booths” and truck exhibit spaces available, with different prices for each. Exhibit space is limited and filling up fast, so secure your spot today!
What do exhibitor booths include?
Each 10' by 10' booth includes:
- One 8’ High Back Drape
- One 3’ High Side Drape
- One 6’ Draped Table
- One Exhibitor ID Sign
- Two Chairs
- Two Meal Tickets
For more information, please review the 2021 HEAT Show Exhibitor Manual.
Once you have reserved your booth, additional tables, drapes, and other accessories may be reserved for a fee. Please use the form contained in the exhibitor manual above and contact Exhibitor Services. Call 877-335-3700, fax 508-481-1150 or email email@example.com.
How do I reserve by exhibitor space?
When do exhibitors set up and move out?
Booth exhibitors can move in 12PM-4PM on Monday, September 13 or 8AM-10AM on Tuesday, September 15. Trucks can move in at 10:30AM on Monday, September 13.
Trade Show Hours are:
- Tuesday, September 14: 11:30AM-5:30PM
- Wednesday, September 15: 9:30AM-12:00PM
Exhibitor move-out is Wednesday, September 15, 12PM-5PM.
All trucks must be moved out by 2PM. Click here for additional instructions on vehicle move-in/move-out procedures.
Where do I learn more?
For additional information, contact NEFI Events Coordinator Jessica Levaggi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-804-2222.
Why should I sponsor the HEAT Show?
The industry needs your support like never before … but that’s not all! Click here for 7 reasons to sponsor the 2021 HEAT Show.
Who is sponsoring the HEAT Show?
Scroll down to see this year’s sponsors.
How much does it cost to sponsor the HEAT Show?
There are four sponsorship tiers, each priced differently according to the benefits provided. Plus, additional targeted sponsorship options are available.
Where do I learn more?
For additional information on HEAT Show sponsorships, contact NEFI Events Coordinator Jessica Levaggi at email@example.com or 617-804-2222.