The 2019 NEFI Legends Dinner held at the Graduate Providence Hotel, Biltmore Ballroom
Tuesday, September 17, 6:00PM
A beloved tradition, the NEFI Legends Awards Dinner & Reception returns at the 2019 HEAT Show. This awards gala, last held during the 2017 NEFI Expo, gives our industry the opportunity to honor its own. As family businesses remain the backbone of Main Street America’s fuel delivery trade, this year’s Legends Awards will be presented to families that have served their communities and our industry for multiple generations.
The 2019 Legends Awards Honorees:
- The Cullinan Family of RI Petroleum Equipment Company, Pawtucket, RI
- The Ermer Family of Palmer Gas & Oil, Atkinson, NH
- The Estes Family of Estes Oil & Propane, York, ME
- The Gault Family of Gault Energy, Westport, CT
- The Hart Family of Hart Home Comfort, Oakdale, NY
- The Korrow Family of Gillespie Fuels & Propane, Northfield, VT
- The Noonan Family of Noonan Energy, Springfield, MA
The Master of Ceremonies for the evening was Jim Townsend, CEO of Townsend Energy.
Sure to be an emotional and inspirational evening, the Legends Dinner & Reception will be held in the luxurious Biltmore Ballroom in the Graduate Providence Hotel, Tuesday, September 17 from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. Tickets, which cover the dinner cost, are available for $95 with any HEAT Show registration, or $900 for a table of 10. For additional information on the Legends Awards Honorees, be sure to pick up a copy of the 2019 HEAT Show Journal at the event registration desk.
THIS EVENT IS BLACK TIE OPTIONAL
CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER (Check the Box Marked “Legends Dinner Ticket”)
CLICK HERE TO ADVERTISE IN THE JOURNAL (Consider Including a Tribute to the Legend from Your State)