About the HEAT Show
The HEAT Show is a joint event, combining the NEFI ENERGY EXPO and the SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND ENERGY CONFERENCE.
By consolidating the events, the show's organizers hope to make it easier for members and vendors to meet, connect, learn and grow. The HEAT Show offers many options for energy industry professionals, whether they choose to attend, exhibit, sponsor or lead a presentation.
In Partnership With
The 2020 HEAT Show is proudly brought to you in partnership with:
- Connecticut Energy Marketers Association (CEMA)
- New York Oil Heating Association (NYOHA)
- Vermont Fuel Dealers Association (VFDA)
- Massachusetts Energy Marketers Association (MEMA-MA)
- Oil Heat Institute of Rhode Island (OHI-RI)
- Maine Energy Marketers Association (MEMA-ME)
- Energy Marketers Association of New Hampshire (EMANH)
- Women In Energy (WE)
- National Oilheat Research Alliance
- National Biodiesel Board
All members and supporters of these state associations are strongly encouraged to attend and participate in the event, as it promises to deliver an invaluable experience designed specifically to address the issues most critical to our region.